Tuesday, March 8, 2011

RABB Price Changes Coming 12MAR11


Bettys, I would love to talk to you for a moment. RockABetty Beauty has taken off in a huge and amazing way, and I am so grateful for that. Sales have skyrocketed and along with added sales, comes added responsilbilities, including shipments. You are all so amazing and I want your experience with RABB to be as wonderful, exciting and fun as possible. I hate that there are times when our turn around time goes up to sometimes 2 weeks. This is totally unacceptable - but you have all been so amazing and patient with me. I am striving to make our t.a.t. consistently 1-2 days, no questions, no exceptions. I also have a ton of fantastic new products that I have put on hold in order to handle the spike in sales. One of the ways I can think of to correct our t.a.t. as well as develop new products, is to hire on a worker to help with paperwork, etc. This added help will allow me to focus on customer service, product development and order fulfillment, and to do it in a much timelier manner. In order to offset this additional (but much needed) cost, some of our prices will be changing. This price change will go into effect on Saturday, March 12, 2011. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me.



Thank you so much =]

3 comments:

  1. Nice blog and great products!
    From one fellow Villiage Sampler,to another :)
    Scentfully yours,
    Mellisa
    www.saltboxscents.etsy.com
    www.4saltboxscents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in the same business as you and I know its alot of hard work! From actually making your product, to taking photos, listing them on the web,promting them, packaging them, and then shipping them out! Whew! Congratulations on your success I hope your business continues to grow!
    xo
    k

    ReplyDelete