Wednesday, June 30, 2010
New Product: 'The Wet Spot' Eye Lining and Foiling Serum
Have you been dying to turn your Lid Luster Eyeshadow into a liquid liner? Or maybe you're loving the 'foiled' look, but not really sure how to get it? If so, this product is for you!!!
This amazing light-weight serum will transform your Lid Luster Eyeshadows into awesome 'stay all day' liners or use it for that luscious metallic foiled look.
1. Transfer eyeshadow to a mixing surface.
2. Collect eyeshadow into a small mound and add a drop of lining/foiling serum.
3. Use mixing tool or eyeshadow brush and mix serum with eyeshadow until it forms a creamy 'paste.' If it is too dry or clumps, add more serum. If it is too watery, add more eyeshadow.
4. Pick up a small amount of cream with your eyeshadow brush and smooth it on your entire lid, smoothing out any clumps or bumps. To use as a liner - apply to lash line only.
5. Enjoy your sexy foiled eyeshadow :)
Ingredients: Distilled water, vegan glycerin, vitamin e oil
Approximately .25 fl oz
☠ All products are tested on Pin-ups, never pooches ☠
*PS - We at RockABetty Beauty love when our eyeshadow lasts all day
**Because we offer loose pigments (instead of pressed powders) and most contain shimmer/glitter - RABB recommends using an eyeshadow primer or foiling serum to intensify shades and help shimmer/glitter stick to eyelids :)