Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What is RockABetty Beauty?



RockABetty Beauty came about as a need for a really badass black eyeshadow color. RABB creator Ber McKinney (AKA, me!!!), was searching EVER.Y.WHERE for the most perfect shade of black, and guess what? It just didn't exist... So after debating where else to go to find it, I finally said, "Fuck it, I'll make it myself." And that's how our best selling shade "Cunt" came to be. It's so popular in fact that I got requests for other colors and products. So I purchased some high-quality ingredients, made more super sexy shades, got my friends addicted to those too, and even started my own line - RockABetty Beauty. (btw - That's me in the pic up there...)
So it's kind of an adjustment moving from b&m to online selling, but I am working super quick to get everything up and running for ya'll. I will keep you updated.





Thanks for taking the time to stop by and learn just a bit about why RockABetty Beauty exists, and hopefully what it will end up meaning for your beauty routine :)

YYY Kisses YYY

No comments:

Post a Comment